Photo Jumble - An easy way to assemble multiple photos on one page.
We're glad to present the next version of our new product in Mazaika line:
Photo Jumble uses a different approach to making collages. In Photo Jumble you can create collages with non regular and even non rectangular, randomly placed and rotated layers with different aspect ratios.
Photo Jumble allows you to create magnificent collages that look like an unordered pile of photos viewed close up. It can also be used to easy create scrapbook type collages, index photo pages and so on...
There is a very frequent question that people ask us: What the difference between Photo Jumble and Mazaika?
One possible answer is included in our FAQ section.
What's more can be said? Both programs may be used for photo mosaic. Photo Jumble have more flexible settings for absolute control over design of your collage.
Both program can be used to produce regular rectangular cells mosaic. It is easier to make this type of mosaic with Mazaika because Mazaika was designed for that. It takes a little more time with Photo Jumble because you'll have to configure the program for "regular rectangular cells mosaic".
From the other hand, if you want irregular mosaic with non-rectangular cells you can make it only with Photo Jumble. And it will takes the same time and efforts as it was in case of regular photo mosaic.
If you need to make a number of photo mosaics and have a tight deadline - Mazaika is your ideal choice. If you like to experiment with different mosaic designs and don't have tight time frame - use Photo Jumble.
Still not sure what's better? Get Mazaika Imaging Suite. You'll have both Mazaika and Photo Jumble for making mosaic and get also very handy Click 2 Crop photo editor that helps you to prepare images for tiles.
Photo Jumble Video - How it's works.
Photo Jumble for Mac OS X:
How to assemble a collection of beer bottle caps that will be resemble to Girl With Hair Ribbon by Roy Lichtenstein.
Photo Jumble for MS Windows:
The video shows how Flower Power! Poster was made.
Photo Jumble: High resolution beer bottle caps collage:
600 different beer bottle caps objects were inserted into 6680 layers to assemble a $50 bill. Photo Jumble v.2.5 was used. See Zoom and Pan version of beer bottle caps collage here.
Photo Jumble: High resolution Christmas postcard collage:
Collage above was created with Photo Jumble. 1,200 real postcards were scanned and used to compose it. Final output was saved as a tiff file 6,000 x 9,000 pixels. (It is enough to be printed as 20 x 30 inches @ 300 DPI. Here you may download smaller copy of the image ( A3 size @ 300 DPI - 4.8Mb jpeg image )
Photo Jumble features:
- Realistic shadow and borders around picture layers.
- New Fractal Layers tool helps you to create Multi-sized Layers mosaic.
- Layer rotation for better matching.
- Overlapped layers can be sorted for better visual effect.
- Non rectangular layers with transparency channel.
- Maximum layer count: 32000 (Full Vereion)
Please see these examples:
Dancing Cambodian Girl Mosaic. This is an example of Multi-sized Layers mosaic. New Fractal Layers tool allows you assign smaller layers to the picture regions that required more details to display while less important image regions are still covered with larger tile images.
- MS Windows 98 and later. (Working on Windows 10)
- Mac OS X 10.5 and later. (Working on OS X 10.11)
- Maximum Layers Number: 32 000 (Full version)
- Picture database size: Unlimited
- Mosaic resolution: Unlimited
- Maximum output size: Unlimited
Please save files larger than 3000x3000 pixels with Export Tiff procedure.
- Support for Windows Drag and Drop to open files.
You may Drag and Drop images into tile layers
- All major file formats are supported.
- Save as *.jpg, *.tif, *.bmp or *.psb formats.
- Direct to disk writing for large tiff/psb output files.
- Right click popup to show candidates for current cell.
- Right click popup menu to view original tile image.
- Context help system.
- Optional Tile Color Correction.
- Optional blend tiles with original image.
- Support for Tiff files with transparency channel.
For non rectangular layers.
- Help pages for MS Windows Version
- Help pages for Mac OS X Version
Photo Jumble is a shareware.
Price: US$ 49.95
Download Photo Jumble for MS WindowsFree 15 days trial version of Photo Jumble shareware.
Download Photo Jumble for Mac OS XFree 15 days trial version of Photo Jumble shareware.
Universal Binary setup For Mac OS X (11.1 Mb):